site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, May 21, 2004
It's Friday....

...what a week... this one's short and fast folks.

First, I've been all keyed up and excited about going to CATS (which starts today, and I'll be leaving my office in a couple short hours to attend that for 3 days.

I've been corresponding with my roomie, the infamous author of Woozle Madness and we're both waaaaay excited. So that's pumped me up.

My kids didn't hit me with the usual 'We'll miss you Mommy, don't go', so I guess that's either a sign that they're growing up or that they need a break from me too. DH didn't either, but I know he will miss me - but then, I'll only be 20 minutes away. It's not like I'm getting on an airplane.

And then, to top it all off, the ex-boss is leaving the company. No, I wasn't kept in the dark about it - it just came up that suddenly. I was told yesterday and today's his last day. I went to say goodbye and I made my peace with him. Or, rather, he made his with me.

So, I'm off to work like a maniac for the next couple of hours and then off to CATS to buy stash, enjoy the company of other stitchers, compare techniques, learn something new, eat well, drink happily, and be very merry...

...as if I could be anything but. Have a great weekend!