site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, May 17, 2004
Wishing on a star....

...Well, wishing on a wishlist, as that's the latest subject of the Stitcher's Five.

1. Do you keep a wishlist?
Of course! I keep a wishlist in three places. Well, only two of them have stitching things on them, since I bought the Embroidery Bible and removed it from my Amazon.com wishlist.
I keep one wishlist on The Wagon. That's usually a backup to the same list that I keep on the Secret Stitcher's board, but you'll find in comparing the two that the SS board is a little more current. I think I'll fix that in the next couple of days... and I should remove the TW Christmas book, since I just bought that from Stitching Bits and Bobs.

2. If so how many items are on it?
Easily over 50 if you break down a couple of things into the components that I would need for them - like Weeping Willow Keep...

3. Name three of those items...
*looks up* Well, I just named one... or two... There's Deep Peace... Mirabilia's Fairy Flora... and Dimples Designs' Green Orchid Bee.

4. Do you let other people see it?
Well, that's the point of having it up on other boards.

5. How often do you add to it?
I add to it as often as I find something that I want that's worth putting on the list. Which means that I *really* want it. I don't tend to write things down elsewhere, because I'll forget where I put the piece of paper, and when I find out about new stash I'm usually at the computer in the first place, so it's not hard to just open another window and add it to the list.

I suspect after this weekend it will get a smidge shorter because of CATS, and I won't be able to resist some of these things in person, but I'll try to be good. I do have quite a bit of stash (not as much as some) and I need to stitch some of it in my lifetime, after all. *grin*

Of course, my daughters are becoming stitchers too (and quite good ones when they actually sit patiently and work at it) and they'll probably dive in one of these days when their stash is lacking and see what they can mix up from my bag of tricks. That's all in my bag of tricks today other than a hearty "GO SHARKS"...

...and tomorrow, I think I'll talk about hockey.