site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, May 07, 2004
Long Live the Friday Five...

...as it's gone now. Just when I found a good thing it had to go away... So today is going to be comprised of a few random questions that I found on Random Blog Ideas. Today (Fridays in general I would suppose) is in flux until I find a suitable alternative... which should be by next Friday.



Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Is asking to be tied to John Cusack or Michael Vartan too much? Yeah? Ok... I have a few friends that I wouldn't mind being tied to for 24 hours - but I think people would have reason to be frightened when we were set loose.



Alternate uses for crayons?
Melt them down and make candles from the wax.
Crayon on hard boiled eggs before you dye them for Easter.
That's all I can think of.



With your license to kill; who would be first?
Well, before a few days ago, it would have been the ex-boss. But now that I've found out that he's bought a house in Montana, it's not going to be him. He should enjoy his house. I think he's going to move to the house within a year...

So right now... there's a couple of individuals who are on the hit list, but I'm not going to name them here... but if you listen carefully, you'll find that I'm screaming their names with my mind... If I see one more Yahoo or eBay link in JPC, I might go postal. Then there's the one who think she's the new social director of JPC (the little red ghost should give you a clue)

Behind the scenes of 'WhizGidget Wonders: The Movie'
WhizGidget sits and watches everyone else running around like chickens with their heads cut off, when she's not rapidly tapping the keys of her laptop working on a draft of another blog idea. A pot of green tea sits next to her, along with a big water bottle and a half of a toasted wheat bagel. Every once in a while she clears her throat and no less than five people stop to see if she's going to say something. The staffers stop because she warned them when she walked on set that she is an observational humorist at random times and sometimes she'll target a particular person's mannerisms.

They've learned quickly that When WhizGidget Wonders dangerous things can happen.

The set is simple - a computer, a large black leather planner, a pot of green tea, and a water bottle - set up much the same way that WhizGidget's desk is. A colorful slinky and a rainbow koosh ball also sit there amid all the spreadsheets and other folders that litter the increasing messy desk that she inhabits at work. Post it notes stuck to the desk have the 'random ramblings' that WG comes up with when she's in meetings, and are waiting to be input into the ramblings draft that always exists on Blogger for when she's run out of topics to discuss.

All they need is the latest draft of WhizGidget's latest wondering so that they can finish putting the day's script together for filming, and hoping that WG's voice comes back so that she can finish narrating it in her own special way.



So that's it for today... have a great weekend, and I'll see you on Monday (if not sooner) with the Stitcher's Five.