site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, April 28, 2004
And yet another update....

...(if you've not already, scroll down and read from the bottom up all the previous entries for today)

If you can't get to EzBoard's home page, they still have the 11 am PDT time up. For those internationally and/or time challenged, the time stamp of this post will occur close to 2 pm PDT, and the board is still not up. I've also no inside information or any clue as to why it's still down or when it will come back up. Wish I did, else I'd share it.

The Yahoo Group is starting to thrive. I'm approving members as soon as I see them. I've started JPC like conversations in there too - we need to have some stitching conversations starting up too. This tells me we need an emergency disaster plan for the BB for those who need that fix. I bet that this isn't the end of the problems - it will probably be a rough couple of weeks post-this-move of EzBoard's.

I've noticed just a couple of other bloggers out there referencing the outage. If one of them had comments on her blog, I'd tell her I miss it too...

... speaking of comments - Haloscan has chosen today to be tempermental, and that could be why it's taking a long time for this page to load, and why you might not see a comment link. Now, I thought since Ezboard was going to be down longer than expected that comments here will be enough to satisfy my peeking in at other things in between long data draws, but alas, Haloscan and EzBoard are in cahoots today.

I also wonder how many people actually took down or bookmarked the change to the TWBB location before the board went down....

....3 people have asked so far... and I bet there's gonna be more.