site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Yes, really, the TWBB is down....

...I thought I'd put up this message before I start getting bombarded with IM's about whether or not I can access the board. I know I'll still get messages because not everyone in the world reads my blog, but it sure feels like everyone's got me on IM some days.

Not that I mind that sometimes. It's comforting to know that there are people out there who know I'm right there, at the double click of a button.

But I miss the board this morning. It's part of my morning routine - run a few queries, cruise the board. Start a very large macro in Excel, answer something quickly... *sigh* Ezboard hasn't had a major outage in a long while... I want to say that the last really big one was last March.

So... to anyone reading this: I hope you are all well, and having a good morning (or afternoon) where you are... If you need something to read - I blog almost daily, and I have 4 months of archives off to the side there... and yes, I have a fun topic to start on the BB again...

...*walks off whistling with her hands in her pockets*


*comes back because she really doesn't have a lot of other places to go when queries are running*

So... we get letters. Well, actually, we get comments. But I don't tend to get a lot of comments here. I wonder why that is....

...maybe people actually want me to shut up.


I've been having a hard time finding new topics to talk about. I had a few good ones, but I forgot to write them down, and then the whole SuperBowl fiasco happened. Ah well, maybe I'll remember what they are someday...

I do have *two* good ones writted down, actually, thanks to two separate friends. I should pull one of them out and work on it (it would involve some research) or pull the other one out (which would involve a little research too) and post them one of these days...


Well... I guess if I think of anything else to talk about, I'll post it here.