site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, November 13, 2003
...and we're back...
...with a new design, hopefully the last time I have to do *that*. There might be a few tweaks here and there, with font, and color...maybe some dividing lines between dates... but this is essentially it. I know, I know... it's a standard template. But it's one that I seem to like.

For the moment.

Let me know what you think.

...and we'll return to our regularly scheduled blog observations tomorrow, most likely, after I've finished fleshing it out. Yes, this one isn't really a stream of consciousness one. It's more like a daily column *looks to the right where a sportswriter buddy of hers has his blog link and thinks his penchant for good writing must be finally rubbing off on her*

Anyway, we'll probably be seeing you tomorrow...