site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Book Meme...

...because Dee would like to see me do this:

1. Total number of books I've owned:

Hundreds upon hundreds... there's no way I could ever count them all.

2. Last book I bought:

Hrm... Found at a garage sale for the bargain price of $1.50. James Patterson's 'Honeymoon' and Dean Koontz's 'Life Expectancy'. Hardcover. Can't beat prices like that.

3. Last book I read:

That would be James Patterson's 'Honeymoon'. Strange ending, great story. Fast paced, like all of Patterson's other books.

4. 5 books that mean a lot to me:

Richard Bach 'The Bridge Across Forever'
Richard Bach 'One'
A.A. Milne 'Winnie The Pooh'
Gabriel Garcia Marquez 'One Hundred Years of Solitude'
Dr. Suess 'Green Eggs and Ham'

5. Which 5 people would you most like to see fill this out in their blogs?

Those 5 people are going to probably shoot me when they see this... Suz, Annette, Kari, Stasha and Margaret



I've got another big long book meme in the works... it's coming, maybe tomorrow. Sorry for the fluff this week, but my drafts are long and unfinished and it's a busy week.