site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, November 05, 2007
Well, there goes that plan...
...Clearly I'm delinquent ihttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=5963141
Blogger: WhizGidget Wonders... - Create Postn posting my Smiley Happy awards list since I promised to post them on Friday. That's what happens when work gets in the way. And life. My whole schedule has been turned upside down...



In no particular order:
Suz's Woozle Madness
Teresa Wentzler's blog
Annette's Acre
The Itsiest Blog
Lunch at the HotBlog Stand (when The author bothers to update it)
The Traveling Tiger
Erin Expounds
Go Fug Yourself

...and I know that only makes 8 instead of 10. That's because there are so many more blogs that make me smile that I would be here all day posting links. Just go look over at my blogroll and see how many things are there. And for those who can see my bloglines subscriptions know that there are many many more that aren't in the public view that make me smile besides those that are visible.

There are lots and lots of blogs that make me smile. Sometimes it's just for something that they said once that provides warm fuzzy feelings, sometimes it's because of the author. And I know that this blog brings smiles to lots of people and I'm going to try and find my groove again and post a little more often. I just have to get back into the swing of things.

I think it has something to do with the fact that I forgot how to create...

...and I'll talk more about that tomorrow (hopefully...)