site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, October 19, 2007
How Evil Am I?
...I know that there are some out there that think I'm the bringer of all that is evil. Or that I'm just a cruel and evil person. Or anything else that involves my name and evil bad things combined.

Well, I'm not. And it's a little to my disappointment. After all, Suz, who I count among my closest of friends is twisted. And I find it terribly disappointing that I am *not* twisted, despite a wicked sense of humor and a fascination with reading psychological thrillers, watching horror movies, and a general interest of who is on the FBI Most Wanted Top 10 list and why. And the occasional foray into reading up on serial killers.

Despite all that, I am not evil. Disturbed, maybe, but not evil. Apparently I get to balance Suz...


How evil are you?