site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, October 25, 2007
It's the Blog-a-versary!
...Ok, I'm a week late. I think I was late recognizing it last year too. For some reason I keep thinking it's around the 25th instead of the 18th.

So, I started this blog 4 years ago. I can't believe all the changes that have happened in the last 4 years, but then again I shouldn't be surprised. I outlasted the ex-boss from hell, who no one ever hears from. I outlasted the COO that inherited me... and his successor. I just didn't outlast the Idiot/Doorknob.

My girls have grown from 6 and 7 year olds to 10 and 11 year olds. Taller, smarter, faster. My marriage is still strong and good and DH still has a great sense of humor.

The boards have moved around from a splintered group to cohesive communities to living through another system move. And still a great lot of us are still together.

4 years later... and I'm still blogging and about to start another great adventure. That being said, I think I'm going to lay low on the blogging for just a few days (oh, that's not to say that *something* might show up sooner if the mood strikes just right) while I adjust to the new things I'm about to face.