... you know I thought this would be easier, but it's not. Stole it from Suz's blog and she wasn't kidding when she said it's harder than it looks!
Scattergories - harder than it looks!
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
Your Name: - Ann
1. Famous singer/band: Aerosmith
2. 4 letter word: aida (It's a "4 letter word" to some...even if it's not a favorite fabric)
3. Street name: (The) Alameda
4. Color: Amethyst
5. Gifts/Presents: Anything!
6. Vehicle: Alfa Romeo
7. Things in a souvenir shop: (none that I can think of)
8. Boy name: Alexander
9. Girl name: Andrea
10. Movie title: Always
11. Drink: Amaretto
12. Occupation: Analyst
13. Flower: Aster (or Aloe)
14. Celebrity: Agassi (as in Andre...)
15. Magazine: Architectural Digest
16. U.S. city: Alameda
17. Pro sports teams: A's (Oakland, baseball team)
18. Fruit/vegetable: asparagus
19. Reason late for work: Apathy
20. Something you throw away: arachnids (they get thrown outside)
21. Things you shout: AAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH
22. Cartoon character: Alvin, (Fat) Albert, Arthur...