site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Vegas, Baby....

...That's right folks, I'm heading for Vegas and all that is encompassed in that which is called CATS. I'm heading out Thursday morning, and will be back on Sunday. I'm being bad and taking Monday off from work, but I suspect that I'll need that day to catch up on sleep.

Then again, as DH said, I can usually fall asleep anywhere and I know I can sleep through most things, but we'll see.

So, this blog is going silent for a few days while I go to CATS, have some fun, and miss the DDs' baseball game because the coach is calling all players in for a makeup game this Saturday when the schedule was previously clear. Darn it, I'm bummed but the blue-eyed Boo (a.k.a. B) and her older sister (A) said that they'd remember the score, who hit home runs, if anyone got in a pickle, and everything that they (the girls) hit and run so they could tell me after the game....

... you can count on me not missing out on that. *makes quick note to not forget her phone charger so she doesn't miss that call*