site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Ugh.

...So last night I'm sitting up watching House on DVD, which ends up being me sleeping through House on DVD and I go to bed around 11, but only after I notice that I'm starting to get a slight wheeze to my cough.

Ugh. Please don't let the bronchitis word enter into the fray. I don't think I could stand it. It's bad enough that my hips and my left knee are still bothering me. From what they are bothering me I do not know. They just started being really sore, and in the case of my knee painful. The discomfort is almost gone, so it was probably nothing to begin with, but still.

Ugh. This whole week at work has been one big stress pit. 'nuff said.

I'm going to try and get ahead of the curve and stockpile some drafts again of things I've been thinking about so 1) I don't forget them and 2) I actually can publish things and 3) I can exercise my writing skills because I really miss pouring things out in the blog.

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with something wise to say. Have a good day!