site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Look what the BlinkieFairy did!

...Just guide your eyes up and to the left and you'll see a cool little blinkie that magically appeared on The Wagon for all of us devotees of that board. I've no idea who the Blinkie Fairy is (well, I have some idea, but it's going to remain a deep deep secret) and I didn't ask for a blinkie for the board, but I'm really glad to see it.

If you'd like to use the blinkie, please copy it to your own webspace. Don't be a bandwidth abuser.

So... THANK YOU BLINKIE FAIRY!!!!!



In other news.... a useless meme:

Name a CD you own that you think no-one else on your friends list does:


Richard Stoltzman (the clarinetist), "Visions". I also have a pressing of the soundtrack of 'Green Card' that lists him as Richard Stolzman. There is a reason I own that, other than the fact that the music was wonderful...

Name a book you own that you think no-one else on your friends list does:

Hrm... slightly harder, but... I'll bet on Richard Bach's Running From Safety

Name a Movie/DVD/VHS that you think no-one else on your friends list has:

Kate Bush Live at the Hammersmith Odeon. That or Fearless Vampire Killers

Name a place that you have visited that you think no-one else on your friends list has:

Fiji – specifically the island of Qamea.

Name a tool/piece of technology that you think no-one else on your friends list has:

Ooo. That one’s a little harder. Um... Well, it's either my slightly outdated Motorola V260 phone (or it's the StarTac that I still have in a box), or... it's my Wizard. A small personal organizer that DH gave me long ago that's pretty much dead, but I think it can come back to life with some massaging.