site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Random Rambles...

...yup, once again for those one or two line observations that I have about things...



For those who have said they miss it when I don't write here....

I miss it too.



When I watch '24' these days an oft repeated statement in our house is "The stupid fats hobbits lies...LIES!" spoken as Gollum would. Of course, with all that was going on last night, I missed if he was with the core group. If he's not, then the stupid fats hobbits is dead.



Best phrase recently uttered in IM to me: "make you listen to them all the time and start the cycle of crazy all over again"



Yes, yes, I know I have an obsession with the band Chicago. I can control it, I'm really good about it. The only reason it's surfacing now is because of the new album that's coming. 13 more days... 13 more days....



If you don't take care of yourself when the probability of something happening later in life is high, it's gonna bite you in the rear later on.

And you don't deserve sympathy for it.



I know it's not a lot today, but I'm sort of busy...