site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, November 18, 2005
Random Stuff... not really rambles...

...Ok, for those who listen to acapella (and more of you should if you don't already) college groups who try and imitate Rob Thomas and Carlos Santana using only their voices should be shot within two measures of the beginning of the song.



French acapella rap is So. Damn. Wrong. I don't care what you think keydetstitches. It's. Wrong.

Especially when a group remakes their *own* bad song.



Why is it that my smart youngest DD always waits until the very last minute to put together a school project that she's had in her hands for 3 weeks? Why?

I know, I know - it's the way of the parent to have to run around and help a kid with a project at the very last minute, but come *on* - my oldest turns things in 5 days early if it's done. Of course, now that I've said that, she'll break out of that, right?



Ah well, I can't think of anything else, so enjoy the weekend...