site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
BlogPatrol Is At It Again...

...and I've been watching for what's been leading people to my blog. Here's a few of the more interesting things that have led people here.



"question for second graders" Ok, I'll admit, that's an interesting one - I wonder what the question for the second graders *was*

"how to make tuna salad" I don't recall ever mentioning my recipe for tuna salad here, especially since I rarely ever give recipes out and never in my blog. But there are so many other sites that would have this info, I'm scratching my head as to why Yahoo led people *here*. Interesting...

stasha blogspot Stasha will probably accuse me of stealing her traffic now since people hunt for her and find me instead.

saratoga retirement community blog huh? Well, if there is one, I don't know that I'd want to read it.

twbb secret stitcher Hey! I was one of these. I don't know that I'll ever be *again*, but we'll just have to wait and see.

sometimes its just not worth it Nope. Sometimes it's not. I remember exactly what blog that was about. I hope this person wasn't highly upset when they were searching this phrase.

does robaxin make you feel the same as vicodin Um, no. Definitely not. Vicodin is much nicer.

pretty ricky/juicy/edited lyrics I don't want to know, I don't want to know, I really really don't want to know.

michael vaughn bad guy I know I've mused on Alias, and that's where this must have come from. And it will be talked about from time to time in the new season too - I just know it.

rumors of a "sixteen candles 2" Yup, I had a whole blog entry on this one too.

robaxin recreational No one takes robaxin recreationally. Well, I guess they *could* since it is a muscle relaxant. But honestly, there are other things you can do recreationally that are so much better. Like swimming.

"stick a fork in me, i'm done" meaning If someone had to search for the meaning to *this*, then they really needed help. Or they're under the age of 10.

"mr. bumpy" drugs I miss "Bump in the Night"... but Mr Bumpy didn't do drugs. This must be something that I'm out of touch with. Color me uneducated.

private sex nights with daughters friend I do not want to know. I really really really don't want to know. Oh man, a porm search leads people *here*? Sorely disappointed they must be.

stop excel 2003 from recalculating after every action It's called freezing some of the values of the data instead of filling a great majority of all the columns and over 7000 rows with formulas. Especially lookup formulas. That and get a rather powerful CPU.

good father, characteristics Oh... there are lots of those. Warmth, playfulness, fairness, patience, being a good teacher... I could go on and on and on.

great hand maid wonders of asia Was someone really looking for a good Asian housekeeper, or are they spelling disabled? I guess we'll never know.

crashgoboom Yup yup. That's what internal networks here at work do randomly (not often, but still). crashgoboom.

piecemaker, hash maker, buy online Um. I can tell you where to get the needles, but those aren't the sort of needles that you need for the drugs. And I think that buying drugs online is sorta illegal. Federal regulations about transporting over state lines, and illegal substances and all that good stuff.

"rebecca wrigley" Hey! I know her. I went to high school with her.

"Braza Grill" and "Salt Lake" and "review" Ooooo. Review? You want a review? Here's a review and some advice. Don't eat lunch beforehand, make it an early dinner (in case you're going to starve because you didn't have lunch) - you won't need to eat the next day because you'll be stuffed and happy about it. Oh, don't go if you're a vegan/vegetarian. Trust me on that. The place smells of meat from about 50 feet away on the perimeter. And it's going to be one of the best meals you eat all year, if not *the* best meal.

"can't get to ezboard" Like *that* never happens.

latest 8 wonders world I don't think they've changed in the last 100 years.


whiz grid on ebay I think I need to do an ebay search later on today and see what this brings up....

"The Drugs I Need" lyrics and Chords They're looking for that song again... I should really look it up someday, but what I'm more curious about is where exactly in my blog do I state "The drugs I need" in that order, other than the previous mention of it in a blog search terms entry.

Does Amy like Aladdin's vest? I really couldn't say...

nutrition guide for carrows restaurant Well, considering that Carrow's really doesn't care about their customers, at least the one in Monterey didn't when I went there, I don't think I care for finding thier nutrition guide either.

spyware inbox "john wells" I guess someone thinks that John Wells of "ER" and "West Wing" fame is responsible for spyware in their inbox?

Present Time popcorn bowl Well, at the present time, my popcorn bowl is a pie plate - 10 inches across, and that works incredibly well for evenly pouring salt, butter, parmesan cheese, caramel, or whatever topping is the choice at the moment for popcorn. Almost as good as spreading it out on a baking sheet first and then seasoning before putting in the bowl.

how to become a Scientologist Oh, that's just too easy... become a starlet and try to hook it up with Tom Cruise.

how to make whiz wheel Was the 'l' at the end of 'wheel' a mistake? I'm not sure what sort of action wheel is supposed to indicate. Or is "whiz wheel" some sort of toy? This one's got me rather curious to tell you the truth.

"perky puppies" Betcha DH is one of those who searched for that after I mentioned it in the Nashville blogs. *snicker*

motorola v60 "good eats" ring tone You know, that *would* be a good ringtone...

"tools made especially for women" Oh, remember *that* rant? That's at least a year old.

MUTUAL RELATIONSHIP OF ANTS AND MEALY BUGS AND THIER CONTROL OMG, they're in it *TOGETHER*? That makes lots and lots of sense now. Ants know how to colonize and maintain control, mealy bugs know how to destroy things for the ants to get into. Don't know what the mealy bugs get out of it, but I suspect that they must have first rights to a percentage of the food or something. I *knew* someone had to be helping those darn things. Now I really hate ants....

worlds sex wonders I don't want to know, I don't want to know, I don't want to know

WhizGidget blog This one just keeps showing up over and over and over... I wonder why?



So that's it for today... it's been awhile since I did one of these, and I had to trim quite a lot from the search terms to get the best of the best... and there's still *more* that I didn't put in. Apparently, I'm just a font of information for *lots* of things.