site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
An interesting meme...

...found over on Dee's blog Bold the things that are true... and then add something about yourself to the end.

I am bisexual.
I am homosexual.
I've run away from home.
I listen to political music. Does Sinead O'Connor and U2 count, if so...
I collect comic books. I used to.
I shut others out when I'm sad.
I open up to others easily.
I am keeping a secret from the world.
I watch the news. - at least once a week.
I own over 5 rap CDs.
I own an ipod. Not Yet.
I own something from Hot Topic. Happy Bunny Rules!
I love Disney movies.
I am a sucker for hair/eyes.
I don't kill bugs.
I curse regularly. But I'm getting better about *not* doing it.
I have "x"s in my screen name.
I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
I love Spam.
I bake well.
I would wear pajamas to school.
I own something from Abercrombie.
I have a job
I love Martha Stewart.
I am in love with someone.
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. Not on purpose.
I am self conscious. At random intervals.
I like to laugh.
I smoke a pack a day.
I loved Go Ask Alice
I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
I can't swallow pills.
I have many scars. Physical ones from biking accidents, emotional ones that I don't discuss as part of regular conversation
I've been out of this country.
I believe in ghosts.
I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. Small ones are ok... big hairy scary ones, nope, not gonna happen.
I am really ticklish.
I love chocolate.
I bite my nails. I'm getting better about not doing this.
I am comfortable with being me. Most of the time, except those random self-conscious intervals.
I play computer games/video games when I'm bored.
Gotten lost in the city.
Saw a shooting star.
I have had two serious surgical procedures.
Gone out in public in my pajamas. Does going out to get the newspaper count? Didn't think so.
I have kissed a stranger.
Hugged a stranger.
Been in a fist fight with the same sex.
Been arrested.
Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. Got rightly stuck for a half hour as a result too.
Made out in an elevator. Hey, when you're stuck in the elevator...
Sworn at my parents.
Kicked a guy where it hurts.
Been skydiving.
Been bungee jumping.
Broken a bone.
Played spin the bottle.
Gotten stitches.
Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
Bitten someone. Lightly.
Been to Niagara Falls.
Gotten the chicken pox.
Crashed into a car. While driving or walking?
Been to Asia.
Ridden in a taxi.
Shoplifted.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
Stole something from my job.
Gone on a blind date.
Had a crush on a teacher/coach. High school. Trig teacher.
Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
Been to Europe.
Slept with a co-worker.
Been married. Still am, don't like that past tense there.
Gotten divorced.
Saw someone dying.
Driven over 400 miles in one day. Yup, first day I had my Jeep.
Been to Canada.
Been on a plane.
Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Thrown up in a bar.
Eaten Sushi.
Been snowboarding.
Been Skiing
Been ice skating.
Met someone in person from the internet.
Been to a car show.
Going to or have gone to college.
Done hard drugs.
Taken painkillers. They were prescribed.
Met a celebrity. Met a couple of those.
I like playing practical jokes.