site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Fun Sig lines

In travelling the boards that I do, I get chances to see all sorts of fun sig lines... here's some of the best ones that have me chuckling or thinking a little more. I can't thank everyone personally who belong to each of these, and I apologize for hijacking them here in a blog, but I thought they were each fantastic in their own little ways...

Rock is dead... Long live paper and scissors.

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

Train of thought derailed... there were no survivors...

You can't have everything... where would you put it?

Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow." A classic Ivanova line from Babylon 5 (Boy, I miss that show... that and FarScape... how did I ever live before those two shows?)

~When life sends you lemons, spit out the seeds, plant them, and sell the lemons to MinuteMaid for lemonade. Much better profits than making the lemonade yourself~ (I saw this one on the Secret Stitcher board and just had to laugh - that's a true capitalist if ever I've seen one)

Trust Me... I'm a Neuroscientist. (Riiiight, and you're pointing that scalpel at me, why?)

The only thing constant in life is change. (Oh, too true, too true)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!" (I may blog about this one in the future...)

I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself, so if I get back before I return, please ask me to wait.

A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - a quote from Adam Savage of Mythbusters... totally love that quote...

Where are we going and what am I doing in this handbasket?

"With some people...no matter what you say...you'll always be on the wrong side of right!" - Ziggy Oh believe me... I've lived this quote.

Friends don't let friends eat imported shrimp.

Just say no to obligation stitching - of course, it's pretty funny when you note that the person who this belongs to is the head of the Ornament Round Robin BB.

The following three lines were paired together, and I love them all.
I'm bored in a way that only nuclear missiles or a large laser could cure.
I'll give you my decision once the alter egos come to a concensus.
If I don't eat today, do I have to feed the dog?

And then there's my personal collection:
Minds are for people who think
Cute but Psycho, it all evens out.