site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, December 23, 2004
More internet quizzes...

...Lots of them today because I have nothing else to discuss at the moment..

This one was found a while ago at a Gathering Place

What File extension am I?


Which File Extension are You?


That quiz gave me a link to What OS am I?



Which OS are You?


Well, as long as I'm not XP SP2 - then I'd be unstable and non-networkable.

..and from there... I found What Nigerian Spammer am I?


Which Nigerian spammer are You?



A mad woozle woman had this recently:

Water
You are water. You're not really organic; you're
neither acidic nor basic, yet you're an acid
and a base at the same time. You're strong
willed and opinionated, but relaxed and ready
to flow. So while you often seem worthless,
without you, everything would just not work.
People should definitely drink more of you
every day.


Which Biological Molecule Are You?



Also from that same woozle woman:
You are 47% Cancer





How much do you match your zodiac sign?


That's a little scary - I was born smack dab in the middle of the cancer cycle for the sign, and I'm only 47%? Wonder what sign I really *should* be....


..and then, in my travels, I found this on a Paler Shade of Pink:

Hazel Eyes


What Color Eyes Should You Have?

Ok, I'll admit the freak thing, but I definitely have brown eyes. They're bright, with a golden hue to them, but they're definitely brown.


And one last one from the woozle woman again...




Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convincing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.



What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

Very interesting, considering that I was a business major and play with numbers all day and am good at it. But I suppose it's not surprising considering the verbosity that I exemplify in this blog.

So there.