site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, November 15, 2004
The Monday Meme...

...the Sunday Brunch was filled with a little something sweet... and the Stitcher's Question of the Week isn't up yet (I'll edit this when I see it up)

Chocolate Candy
"A little nonsense now and then, is cherished by the wisest men." -Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

1) What is your favorite flavor of M&Ms?

It varies between the standard M&Ms and the peanut M&Ms - I think it mostly depends on the mood that I'm in at the time. Of course, Smarties will win over M&Ms if I have them at hand.

My kids agree.

2) Is there a special edition of candy that you wish they would make a permanent item on the shelves?

Hrm... if Smarties or Thornton's Silician Lemon bars could become a permanent fixture on the import shelves in my grocery store, I'd be thrilled! Otherwise, maybe the yearly Mon Cheri appearances around Valentine's day - I'd really love those to be a regular thing. Or the crisped rice easter eggs...

3) What is your favorite flavor of Hershey’s Kisses?

Oh, by far and wide it has to be the new caramel ones.

4) What is your favorite candy bar?

*points up* Thornton's Sicilian Lemon Bar.

5) Do you prefer milk chocolate, dark chocolate or white chocolate?

Milk chocolate - from Europe. Vahlrona dark chocolate is good too. White chocolate? Eh. Not so much.



Better late than never - the 2:20pm update: The Stitcher's Question of the Week! And it's MY question this week!

Do you find that having another distraction (music, movies, people to
talk to) while stitching helps you make progress or make mistakes?


I most certainly DO find that the distraction helps the stitching process along for me. I can't stand working in a quiet room by myself. I can work in a quiet room with other people, or if there's conversation, or a movie running.

I find, however, that I don't work quite as well when there's just music as opposed to a visual to distract me - I think it's the idea that I occasionally look up at the television or at other people that may be in the roomas a break for my eyes from what I'm working on.

That and the multitasking aspect of the whole thing... I work better that way!