site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, July 16, 2004
It's the Friday Five...
... and now we can get things back on track in this blog...

1. What color ink pen do you like best?
Oh, Color? Blue or Black, but I have this lovely Waterman rollerball where the refills are this deep bright blue with a touch of purple. It's a very rich color. I love that one best.

2. Do you prefer plain paper or paper with lines (notebook paper)?
I can work with either one, but I work the most with paper with lines in my planner, so I suppose that I'll say that I prefer that. If I don't have lines and am writing fast, there's a definite downward slant on my writing. If I'm printing it's not as extreme a slant.

Do you guys have the same problem? Writing on paper without lines and having it slant downwards - as if someone's pulling the text towards the lower right hand corner of the page? Or is that just me?

3. What's better: books from the library, or reading online?
Depends on what I'm reading, but I really prefer a good solid physical book in my hands. I don't have a library card (bad me just hasn't run out and gotten one yet), but I do visit used book sales, and Barnes & Noble or Borders to get my fix.

Oh my yes, I *LOVE* to read.

4. Which would you rather get, e-mail or snail mail?
Both. Email is good for instant conversation. Snail mail is often filled with a surprise, or something kind - it shows a little more time and care was taken with communication, but the same can be said of a well thought out email.

5. Do you have a paper weight on your desk?
I do not, unless you count my water bottle, or my calculator, or my stapler - all of which end up pinning papers down that aren't in my green folder, but then I'm in a building with air conditioning and no open windows, so I don't have to worry about a breeze blowing my papers around.

Don't have a paperweight at home either because my desk isn't anywhere near an open window.
 


Have a great weekend folks!