site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, January 21, 2004
My current promise to you...

... is to refer to politics as little as possible. That said, I hear we had a State of the Union Address last night and I missed it. Darn. Last year I had fun playing a State of the Union Address game and tallying up how drunk I would have been had I been drinking.

No, I don't mean to be disrespectful - I did it to key into words that were said to help me listen better. Honestly, when politicians start speaking, I fall asleep. That's just the way it's always been for me.

Enough of that. I'm sure I'll hear all about politics and the like in the coming months on the BB that I frequent. I wonder if this is the year that they succeed in driving me away from that place. Oh ho ho, now don't you go and get any wild ideas from that about going and starting a flame war over there... it becomes a radically different landscape with a different moderator that you may know as a stitcher, but acts differently as a moderator. Just think about that.

I'm going to be quiet now for the next couple of days... other plans and such, but you'll hear all about them when I return.

Oh, and all my old comments are back from BlogSpeak - they were imported over from Haloscan, and you should find them all there. Just go click a link older than Jan 12, and you'll see what you see when you see it...

...try saying that five times fast.