site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Ah, the wonders of technolgy.

For the time being, BlogSpeak (who hosts my comments) is big-time DOWN. The hosting service has suspended the owner's account. So, I don't know when comments will be back on BlogSpeak.

I would hate to lose any of the comments previously made on my blog, so once I have them, I may append them to each post, and find a new commenting service. Until then, I don't know what to do. I'd ask you, my readers, but you have no way of telling me unless you happen to know my email address, which I am most certainly not posting here for bots to pick up and spam even more than they already have.

*sigh* So, here I sit, commentless. And I'm sure folks have something to say about my last posting about A's birthday. Today was the assembly for A to get her Student of the Month award for December. I was sooooo proud. And I didn't cry - not a tear, even though my back is killing me.

For those who aren't in regular contact with me these days, yesterday morning I sat down in my office chair, and stretched out a little before starting the day. This is a normal routine. What's not so normal is that as soon as I put myself back into a rest position, I had a flash of very intense pain below the base of my neck and stretching into my shoulders. Based on the sore muscles I'm feeling now, and the random numb feeling coupled with flashes of pain, I'd say I have a pinched nerve just above my shoulder blades.

*This* does NOT make me happy at all, so I might be a little quiet for a while. Thanks in advance for any good wishes (which I'm sure you'd leave here if BlogSpeak wasn't down) that you send my way.