site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, August 18, 2006
A Couple of Things...

First off, if any of you have my work email address in your email contact 'books', please email it for the new email address that I'm using for all my personal email.

If you don't have my email address in your contact book, don't worry about it because you won't need the new email address. I just want to be sure everyone who's reading who's got the current work address changes it.

If you're one of the folks who recently got an email listing a change in address, disregard this information as you're already taken care of.



I didn't meant to sound that whiny yesterday about not having a new job yet, but you'd think with a resume like mine.... well, that things would move faster. I know, I'm just impatient.

And I didn't want to throw sour grapes on those who are getting job offers and the like - you guys are extraordinarily fortunate and I do feel really happy for you. And I sympathize with those of you who have been looking and looking for longer than I have - DH threw his resume back into the ring recently as well and some of you remember the 7 week long interview cycle a couple of years ago at that other company. Believe me, I know what it's like to wait, to be frustrated, to have no bites, to be unemployed.

I was just whinging about my own situation.



Just one more note - I'm fairly certain that there is at least one individual (if not more) out there that is taking great personal satisfaction, if they aren't outright laughing gleefully, at the fact that I don't have a new job or that I'm feeling rather put out at my current one. I have one thing to say about that:

Just wait until the Karma train comes your way. I never wish anyone ill will when they're looking for a job because I know how hard, frustrating, and confusing it can be when you have to sell yourself out there, and can't land something. I'll just let Karma do its job on you (that you are bringing on yourself) while I continue to look for a new job for me.

And you never know when Karma will change direction and head straight for you. Yes, I know, sometimes nice people do not nice things, but they end up paying for it one way or another.



That's all from me for now - have a great weekend everyone!