site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, October 28, 2005
It's Friday...

...and I couldn't be happier. I woke up this morning around 4am and had a hard time going back to sleep. I was shivering (while under blankets) and not feeling very well. I've got tea now (no, no Starbucks this morning and am sitting in my office hoping that I don't get sick.

I *hate* being sick, and even more so right before Halloween. Speaking of Halloween, that's sort of the theme for this week's Friday Forum. Oh, and FYI - the owner of the group is looking for someone to take over the Friday Forum, so if it disappears completely that's one less meme I've got and I'll be working to find another one with good get to know me sorts of questions. Then again, if someone took it over, that would be nice too.

Here's this week's questions...

1) Are you into being scared? (For example, seeing a horror movie, reading a gory novel, visiting a haunted house ...) Why or why not? What's the scariest movie that you've ever seen?

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I don't mind being scared, sometimes I just hate it - method of being scared bothers me as well at times. If someone sneaks up on me while I'm concentrating on something and thinks my reaction is funny, you can be pretty sure that they're either going to get an earful, or I'm not going to speak to them for a few days.

Scariest movie? Can't think of one. There's not been anything that's unnerved me enough lately.

2) Do you get excited about Halloween costume parties, or do you prefer not to dress up? Why/why not? When's the last time that you dressed in costume for Halloween? Do you plan to be anything this year?

I used to get really excited about dressing up for Halloween when I was in college and after, but not so much lately. I don't plan on dressing up for the Halloween party at work - oh hey, that's today. Darn. I think I last dressed up for Halloween a couple of years ago, and I don't plan to dress up this year. I didn't plan far ahead enough for it. Maybe next year.

3) Are you carving or decorating a pumpkin for Halloween? If so, how? What do you plan to do with the pumpkin afterward?

We've got a pumpkin - I don't know if we're going to carve it or not. It's a pumpkin that we grew ourselves too. Chances are we won't carve it because I want to make pie out of it.

4) Did you do much decorating for autumn this year? Why/why not? What all did you do?

No autumn decorations - I much prefer Halloween decorating and leaving it at that. And no, no decorations are up yet. That's this weekend.

5) What is your favorite Halloween candy or treat?

Chocolate. Doesn't matter what kind, as long as it's chocolate, I'm good.



Sorry for the short answers today, but I've got a lot to do and not much time to do it in. Have a wonderful and safe weekend!