site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, August 13, 2004
It's the Friday Five...

...but only one, since the other one never got thier act together and didn't post last week. Maybe if they're up later, I'll edit and add thier questions.

And it's Friday the 13th, so some of you are going to wish you crawled back in bed and stayed there - I do after almost reliving a car crash I had two years ago - closed lane, I was in the middle lane though this time, and some yahoo came barreling up and switched lanes right behind me. Big truck. I shook. Thank goodness traffic was still moving well.

Here's to an uneventful day for everyone... unless you really want something to happen.



1. If your family was a television family, who would they be? Name family and/or television show.

'Mad About You'. Paul and Jamie Buchman. You betcha. Every time I watched that show, I would be stunned because there would be some conversation, or little thing going on, and I swear DH and I had just gone through some such thing. Personally, I think either a writer for that show knew us, or they evil television people had cameras in our house. It was scary.

Of course, they only had the one baby by the end of the show, and we have two. The comic strip 'Baby Blues' without the third baby probably best describes us, but that's not what they asked for.

2. If you and your friends were a television show, what show would best describe i.e. personalities and/or day-to-day relations?

Whooo. That's a hard one. I can't think of an answer for that one.

3. What television show would best represent your life?

Can I lie and say Alias so that I can have Michael Vartan for my very own? No? Oh well. I think I'd be a cross between the old show 'Freaks and Geeks' and either 'Life Goes On' or 'My So-Called Life'. But that would be me growing up. Post college? I don't think that there's one that I identify with. Or if there was it probably only lasted a couple of episodes due to lack of ratings.

4. What theme song would run for a television about you? May be one used by a show already or something different.

Oh... music again? You folks are going to get tired of hearing my stock answer of Asia's 'Days Like These'. I'd probably drop a theme song, and just cut right into the show.

5. Who would you have play yourself? Friends and family?

I hate questions like this, I can never answer them. I don't think I could typecast any actor into the characters that are me and my family and friends... I know, a copout answer, but it's the best one I have at the moment.


Well, it's been one heck of a week, and I'll be relaxing tonight with a couple of tubs of Legos, the kids, and Sci-Fi (for Stargate). It's Friday Family Fun Night (FFFN) and that's our plan. Hope y'all have a good weekend, and sorry for the lame answers.