site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, July 29, 2004
Because it's Thursday...

...and I could think of nothing else to write about... well, I was lazy and didn't want to flesh out any of my other blog drafts, actually... here's the Wednesday Matinee. It's a Wednesday meme that's dedicated to movie questions (perfect for the likes of me, then)... I saw this on someone's blog quite a while back, but I can't remember who it was, so I can't properly credit them.

Darn it. I like crediting people properly. I know you can find it on The Memes List but that's not where I saw it for the first time...



(whisper) I see dead critics...

1. What's your favorite suspense movie?

Oh my... there are so many. 'The Fugitive'... 'Nightmare on Elm Street' (but that's more horror than suspense)... 'North by Northwest' (oh heck, almost anything by Hitchcock)... I love a good edge of the seat thriller of a movie.

2. Do you lose sleep on good horror / suspense movies?

Oh no. I know it's all pretend (same thing I tell my kids when we watch things like 'Lord of the Rings'). It's only when I get into discussions with people about the failings in the movie or the 'what if' scenarios that I actually lose sleep - because we're discussing them far into the night.

3. Would you make a pact with the devil to save yourself or those you love?

Oh, heck, another of those "sell your soul to the devil things"? Geez, no...

...well, not unless there was some gorgeous guy who could find the loophole and save me in an exciting and explosive ending to the movie.