site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, April 05, 2004
It's Monday....

... it's gloomy and cold and overcast outside, and the same seems to be true of the inside. I can't shake a down and gloomy feeling that I've got. So I've been keeping mostly to myself this morning in the office.

Maybe part of that is because no one's said 'Good morning' to me even though I've said it first, so I wonder how I've managed to offend people in my office. That or everyone else is in a bad mood. *shrug* I'm feeling generally ignored.

I don't have anything really of import to talk about.... there's no Stitcher's Five today (at least not so far) so I don't have anything there to muse on. They never posted a Friday Five over at that site, so I don't have anything to talk about related to that. I've been staying away from my usual board where I hang out partly because I suspect that I'm still a 'pariah of evilness' in a bunch of people's eyes, and partly because it's just dead. There's no real motivating topics, other than one new controversial one which will either die off quickly, or end very badly.

You know something? Either way, I don't think I care. Isn't that awful? Especially coming from a moderator. *sigh* I think if I disappeared from that board no one (save a very small contigent of people) would miss me. Honestly, I think there would be some who would be throwing parties.

I didn't stitch all that much this weekend, although if I had, I would have finished up a buggie I'm doing for a RR - yes *that* RR. Somehow I don't think anyone reading this cares about that either, except the individual who's RR I have in my possession.

Ah well... I guess that's all for today. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow with something interesting to say....

...then again, maybe not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.