site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
*sigh* Life's just going downhill....

... Ok, maybe I'm being melodramatic, but how else can I explain it?

I've got friend troubles (see yesterday's blog for details). But I'll get past that one. Eventually.

I've got pet troubles. Sasha's been sniffing very interestingly at my stitching lately, and that's not a good thing, since it's Suz's RR that's currently on my stand. I think that the fabric she used was a piece that JenH gave her as a wedding present too. And this is my first RR ever, so I'm naturally worried about something happening to any of the pieces that come into my hands (and about my own, all alone out there).

And to top it all off, I'm bone dry for April Fool's Jokes. I usually have at least 5 or 6 by now that I know I'm going to play, but this year, I'm dead bone dry. I don't have any to play on co-workers that I can pull off by myself, and I don't have any for the TWBB (yes, folks, you're safe this year I'm sad to say). I was trying to get Suz to say that Salsa was knocked up and the impacts to the Pancho for President campaign, but she wouldn't go along with me on it.

Darn it. I love a good joke. And one that I can pull in a bunch of people on to help is always a good thing. I don't have the time to sit down and think up anything via free association either, and something hitting me at the last minute is never good because I can't fill any loopholes in.

Ah well, the world is safe this year.


On a happier note, I finished framing my MIL's stitching piece that her sister made for her. There's a little crooked spot, but I twisted and rolled that fabric every which way, and I couldn't fix it. Oh well, it's not noticeable - except to me. But the framing is beautiful, and I'll have to post a pic of it one of these days.

That's all from me today. I can't think of anything to wonder about. Oh great... that's another one. I've run out of things to wonder about....

*...wanders away with a blank mind....*