site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, February 19, 2004
Just a note....

... to say I'm still here... I'm still wondering about things, I just don't know what to write today.

And I have to write this because someone once commented that it isn't really a day unless WhizGidget has wondered something. So I guess I'm wondering at the fact that I don't have anything to wonder about.

Which is really interesting because I'm an inherently curious person. You know the saying: 'curiousity killed the cat; satisfaction brought it back'? That's me. All over. In spades. I wonder about all sorts of things all the time. Well, you know that as you're here reading this.

Ah well. I guess today's going to be a quiet day. I'll be back tomorrow with the Friday Five, and maybe some of my random ramblings about life and television shows...

...that's your fair warning of tomorrow's boring blog.