site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, December 01, 2008
RANDOM! Yes, I Got Tagged...
...Thanks Claire!

Here are the tag rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Here are my six random things:
1. When I find a series that I love I will read every single book in it in order (and will not read any other book I find until that series is complete)

2. I drink a cup of green tea every night before bed.

3. If I'd let myself I would probably start drinking double or triple shots of cappucino - but you wouldn't want to see me with that much caffeine in my body.

4. I'm a sucker for a good animated movie. GOOD being the key requirement.

5. I want to knit socks, and have the equipment and the desire and the instructions. I just don't have the courage to cast on those first stitches and try. Yet.

6. If I didn't have my iPod Nano (and thus the ability to create a specific playlist) I probably would have given up running at the gym months ago.

Ok, that's my 6 things, and I probably could go on longer but I won't bore you. As for who is tagged next...

...well, who wants to be tagged next?