site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Ah, A Pundit?
...Found an interesting little quiz wandering around the 'net. So I thought I'd take it.
You Are a Pundit Blogger!

Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few
What Kind of Blogger Are You?

Allegedly I am a pundit blogger. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I know I'm opinionated, but I am by no means an expert opinion for a great many things that I've commented about here. Perhaps it's the mood that I'm in while taking this quiz. There are some strange things going on in the news that make me a little cynical (like some of the best pundits are).

You've got the young safety for the Redskins who died this morning from being shot in the leg. First reports said that his girlfriend did it, now they're saying that an "unknown intruder" did it. Shot him, but not the girl. That's got my eyebrows raised. But we don't know what the truth is there.

Then there's Nicole Richie who gave away all her baby shower gifts to charity. There are a couple of stories going around about that. One is that she told people to brings things to give away to charity, and so they brought those things and other things for her baby to have. The other is that she may have mentioned it and ended up giving *everything* away. Including items that were hand-crocheted for her by family members. While I think charity is a good thing, somehow I think giving away the items that someone went through a lot of trouble to pick out or make for you is a little... over the top. Rude. But we don't know what the truth is with this one either.

And then there's the latest Britney rumor. Hey, it's a new week so there has to be a new rumor, right? No reputable news source has it - only the gossip sites, but still. Britney wants to adopt two children from China. To fill the void left by the absence of her two sons who she lost custody of to K-Fed. And to give her life purpose and meaning.

The queen of the pop tarts is looking for purpose and meaning? Oh..... Kay.

That girl needs to get a handle on her own life first before pulling in two more children into it. I highly doubt, considering her behavior of late, that she would be approved for adoption. Especially when the other half of the rumor is that she's put a down payment in place for her funeral.

This is a 20-something year old woman already planning for her funeral? I think she needs some medical attention and medication. Real medication, not anything she happens to be self-medicating with.

So there you have it. Those are my pundit statements of the day.