site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Christmas is Coming!!!
...and that means it's time to write letters to Santa. And with a little help from LiveJournal, here's my letter:



Dear Santa,
This year I've been busy!

In February I committed genocide... Sorry about that, stacyetippin (-5000 points). In April I set needlenut's puppy on fire (-66 points). Last Wednesday I broke lisana's X-Box (-12 points). Last Friday I helped fenicedautun see the light (8 points). Last Monday I donated bone marrow to lostcities in a life-saving procedure (300 points).

Overall, I've been naughty (-4770 points). For Christmas I deserve a spanking

Sincerely,
WhizGidget

Write your letter to Santa! Enter your LJ username:


Oh goodness, I didn't mean to genocide Stacey. I like Stacey. Actually, I wouldn't want to genocide anyone...

And Lisana would *kill* me if I broke the Xbox. Well, her DH would probably be more upset than she is.

I have a hard time believing that bone marrow is only worth 300 points, but when you compare it to genocide I guess there is a vast difference.

But I know I wasn't *that* naughty this year, so I'm going to write another letter...



Dear Santa,

This year I've been busy!

Last Tuesday I donated bone marrow to lisana in a life-saving procedure (300 points). In February I gave staceytippin a kidney (1000 points). In March I gave change to a homeless guy (19 points). Last week needlenut and I robbed a bank (-50 points). In September I ate my brussel sprouts (1 points).

Overall, I've been nice (1270 points). For Christmas I deserve a Red Ryder Wagon!

Sincerely,
WhizGidget

Write your letter to Santa! Enter your LJ username:


Well, that's better. I think it was September when I last ate my brussel sprouts. They've not been that good in the store since then.

And there's no genocide this time, although I did help someone rob a bank. I wonder if you donated the money to a good cause if you'd get more points... oh, well, Santa will bring what he brings...

...and I already have a Wagon.