site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Oh, What a Wealth of Blog Topics...
...What is it about the holiday season and news cycles? Some weeks there is absolutely nothing going on in the world, and then all of a sudden everything decides to happen at once.

I have a wealth of topics to discuss in the coming weeks, so forgive me if I'm quiet for a day or two while I digest things (of course, I could just as easily be back tomorrow with something interesting) and write them up in ways that actually make sense.

I'll be talking about trans-fats, and revisiting fast food (including an interesting innovation in that industry). And personal privacy will be something else I'll bring up soon. I'll be musing on iPods, and mourning a death that should have been prevented.

So, sit tight and hold on, because I'll be getting down and dirty into some details soon.