site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, February 20, 2006
Because I Like a Little Public Abuse...

...I decided to jump on the bandwagon and get a Johari Window. Have fun folks. This should be interesting... (for those who don't know, go pick the positive words that best describe me)

Link to WhizGidget's Johari Window

...and... the not so nice one (where you pick words that describe my failings, no matter how slight they may be): The Nohari Window



...and I've got one of those window things that collected the most popular mentions or random stuff from my blog:



I picked that up from many other blogs, who eventually made it over to SnapShirts to make up the blog window.



That's about it from me today... we went to the Aquarium over the weekend, and there was a stitching GTG at Needle in a Haystack. While I bought stash, I was more happy for the company that was there (including B, who came with me just to read and ended up starting to stitch something).