site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Monday, November 24, 2003
Still playing around...
.... with colors and a little style... so be prepared for random changes that happen here and there.

I found in someone else's blog (thanks NachoCat) a link to something called Easy RGB and so, I can make the colors a little more subtly toned rather than the standard stuff.

Today I might not have much to say... I'm the Lotus Notes liason for Operations, and today is the first day that Operations in on it. I suspect that there's a team I used to belong to that would rather eat crushed up DVD's than ask me for help, so that might ease the load a bit.

But the other three people I'll be supporting through this will probably want and need my help, so I'll get to be useful anyway. I guess I'll have to scare the others with a sametime message (Lotus' equivalent of IM) so that they can get used to the little popping windows that will appear before them every once in a while. As long as they don't blame me for any butt-spread or forgetting where people's physical offices are because they start depending on the darn thing so much to communicate.

*sigh* Ah, well, back to the numbers before the questions pour in. Wish me luck.