site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Short Administrative Note...
...Please remember that you are never anonymous when you leave a comment on my blog. All IP addresses are logged, and being that I am the admin of a large stitching community I can match IP addresses of those posting here to the posters on the board. And to the previous comments you have made non-anonymously to this blog (and I have that history back all 4 1/2 years of this blog).

Just something to keep in mind.

And yes, I do know the identities of the two anonymous contributors to my blog about being accused of favoritism. I've always maintained a policy of once I figure out who you are I will edit your post accordingly. I've not done it yet...

So readers I leave it to you - should I continue this policy with an edit to anon comments that states "edited by blog owner" with the name of the commenter, or should I leave the comments alone?

And I'd thank y'all today to *not* leave anon comments - this is an open question and I'd really like to hear what you have to say without having to find out who's trying to hide their opinion.

And yes, I've had someone register an opinion and then comment anonymously with a slightly opposite opinion a couple of hours later. Come on, we're all adults and we can admit when we're wrong.

So... comment away!