site stats WhizGidget Wonders...
Friday, January 19, 2007
5 Random Questions...

...I can't remember where I found these, as it's been almost two years since I did, but I figured it was time to answer them, and what better day than a Friday to do it?

01. You are battery operated - what are you? What size batteries do you require and how many?

Battery Operated? Oh boy... I think I'm some nice efficient piece of tech gadget that makes people's lives easier. As to what exactly that is, No Idea. Size batteries? One of those nice small watch style batteries that are a little tough to replace and have a nice long life.

02. Ohmigosh! You're on the cover of the National Inquirer (or other trash magazine)! What is the headline? Give us an except for the inside story?

"Blogger Blows Up Server Using Coca-Cola"... "The Inside Story of WhizGidget's Children"... I don't know. I don't read those trash magazines because everything's always so overblown and untrue... Oh, wait *I know*! "I Was The WhizGidget's Pawn"....

In this exclusive story, an anonymous mindless minion of the infamous blogger who calls herself WhizGidget comes forward to talk about how she was made to do WG's bidding and act as a mouthpiece. The minion decided that the story needed to be told because she was tired of being used and abused to couch advice to people who clearly would ignore WG's emails simply because they came from WG....

Sheesh, I hate the tabloids.

03. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why? What question do you think you'd most get asked?

Any sex symbol... wow. Um... if I'd actually answered this two years ago I probably would have said Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft, but only because she rocked in that first movie. Now? I'm not really sure. Jennifer Garner is out of the spotlight but she never really reached sex symbol status (at least I don't think she did). I wouldn't want to be Britney or Christina or Jessica because I think they're vapid creatures.

I'll bet no matter who I am I'd probably either be asked my measurements or my workout routine the most...

04. You are lighter than air, you float. Introduce yourself - what are you?

Hi, I'm a balloon filled with helium. See my pretty, pretty purple sheen? Aren't I pretty?

I know, I know... very unoriginal...

05. Your blog just won an award for being the best. What is it for? You've also also been given an 'award' for being the worst. What is it for?

News flash: My blog just won the award for being the bestest blog about nothing ever created. Why about nothing? Because I don't have a focus, and I write about everything and nothing. It's not like those other blogs that get started and have one line items that are better served by compiling them together like I do for the Random Rambles.

News flash: I just won the award for worst answer to question #4 in this meme.



Have a great weekend!